Best Espresso Machine Reviews
Reviews of the best selling espresso machines. If you’re looking to buy, check out our reviews first.
Philips Saeco Vienna Plus Automatic Espresso Machine
- List Price: $700.00
- Avg. Starting: $449.00
- Pannarello to froth milk as you like
With the pannarello you can froth your milk exactly according to your preferences. Just dip the pannarello in the milk, while slowly stirring the milk with a rotary movement. Froth the milk as long as you want for more or less foamy mikfroth.
- Removable brewing group
The brewing group is at the heart of every fully automatic coffee machine and it should always be kept clean. A task that doesn’t get any more convenient than with a Saeco: remove, rinse and re-insert – finished.
- Double Shot
With the double shot it is easy to serve 2 espresso's at a time.
- Removable Water Tank
The water tank can be easily refilled under the tap
What comes in the box
Saeco Vienna Plus RI9737/20 Automatic Espresso Machine, removable water tank, cleaning brush, and instructions.
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 24 pounds
- Usage: Removable brewing group
- Dump box capacity: 15 servings
- Water tank capacity: Removable 57-ounce water tank; stainless-steel boiler;
- Pannarello: Plastic
- Removable watertank: Yes
- Power: 1250-watt super-automatic espresso machine with built-in adjustable conical burr grinder
- Coffee bean capacity: 12-ounce bean container;
|Dimensions (H x W x D in inches):||18 x 13 x 16|
|Weight (in lbs):||24|
|Pump Pressure (bar):||15|
|Dump Box Capacity:||15 Servings|
|Water Tank Capacity (oz.):||57|
|Coffee Bean Capacity:||12|
Where to get the best prices
- Find the top rated product.
- Read the reviews.
- Read Reviews