Best Espresso Machine Reviews
Reviews of the best selling espresso machines. If you’re looking to buy, check out our reviews first.
De'Longhi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker, Stainless
- List Price: $350.00
- Avg. Starting: $159.99
Looking for authentic, full flavor espresso at a fraction of the cost? The DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker could be a smart solution.
Mmmm...imagine waking up to the rich, creamy taste of espresso. The luxurious taste doesn't only have to be enjoyed in a cafe. There are many solutions just perfect for your kitchen countertop. The De’Longhi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker might be the best espresso machine for you if you're price conscious but also enjoy the lavish taste of a frothy espresso. This espresso machine offers some of the best, and most wanted features in any espresso machine like:
- De’Longhi 15-Bar-Pump comes with a dual function filter allowing you to easily switch between pods or coffee grounds.
- Frother allows you to quickly create thick, rich creamy froth for every luxurious cup.
- Self-Primer allows you to brew more cups at at faster rate by alleviating start-up prep.
- Dual thermostats allows for easy brews at the perfect temperature.
- Stainless finish allows for easy cleanup, and durability.
- 1,100 watts allows for easy production of espresso or cappuccino.
- E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso) pod feature allows you to make quick easy cups.
- Removable drip tray included for simple clean up.
- Cup warming tray ensures the perfect temperature for each espresso.
Creates the perfect froth for your espresso and cappuccino drinks.
Cup Warming Tray
Your cups will be the perfect tempurature for your hot drinks.
"The good price for a good brew!"
What we like:
Our research has revealed that the price point for this De’Longhi Bar 15-Pump is right on target with its performance. The overall taste and ease of preparation are quite positive. It might take a few test brews on the De’Longhi 15-Bar-Pump before you brew the perfect cup. This is usually due to the system being new, and the learning curve for working with your new espresso machine.
What we didn't like:
While the De'Longhi Bar 15-Pump has garnered so many positive reviews, it doesn't come without considerations. We found the following to be things that contributed less positive reviews:
- The steam nozzle can leak if it's not closed tightly.
- Requires frequent cleaning to keep functionality.
What comes in the box
Product Dimensions: 11 x 9.1 x 11.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 14 pounds
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
Item model number: EC702
|Dimensions (H x W x D in inches):||11 x 9.1 x 11.6|
|Weight (in lbs):||14|
|Pump Pressure (bar):||15|
|Dump Box Capacity:|
|Water Tank Capacity (oz.):||44|
|Coffee Bean Capacity:|
Where to get the best prices
- Find the top rated product.
- Read the reviews.
- Read Reviews